A news source for Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario
- The longstanding relationship between Brock University and the Niagara Parks Commission (NPC) has entered a new era after the two institutions inked an agreement to work more closely in developing knowledge and practices in protecting the environment.
- Body image research looking at negative perceptions and illness has earned two Brock University graduate students each a spot in the finals of a national research video contest.
- Waiting in hospital as a loved one undergoes surgery can be stressful, with worry only growing as minutes tick by without word.
- When Becky White (BA ’15, MS ’16) returned to her alma mater last week, she came prepared with industry insight and key tips to pass along to the next generation of tourism professionals.
- Brock University’s Goodman School of Business has reaffirmed its place among the world’s most acclaimed business programs.