A news source for Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario
- David Chilton, author of The Wealthy Barber series, will judge the upcoming Monster Pitch, a student entrepreneurial pitch competition run by Brock’s Goodman School of Business students in January.
- By the time the paint dried, there was a symphony of colour on a once bare area in downtown St. Catharines.
- Participants are needed to combine school spirit with holiday cheer at upcoming Niagara parades.
- Academics Without Borders (AWB) has partnered with Bahir Dar University in Ethiopia to assist in the development and delivery of two courses within the newly established PhD in Law program.
- It’s not too late to claim a place at the summit.