A news source for Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario
- Two Brock art exhibitions now on display are working to celebrate and amplify community voices.
- Here’s a look at some of the media attention Brock University received recently.
- Brock Labour Studies Professor Larry Savage co-wrote a piece recently published in The Conversation about potential repercussions of using back-to-work-legislation to end rotating strikes by the Canadian Union of Postal Workers.
- ’Tis the season to be wary. The holiday season may be merry and bright, but it’s also a time when cybercriminals prey on vulnerable shoppers.
- The Brock men's hockey team had an experience so heartwarming Wednesday it could melt the ice they normally play on.