A news source for Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario
- As Niagara residents get ready for this weekend’s Grape and Wine festivities, Brock University’s executive and student leaders are reminding members of the Brock community to celebrate in ways that are respectful of neighbours and neighbourhoods.
- Post-secondary institutions across the province have some work to do in order to live up to their core values of equity and diversity within teacher education programs, say Brock researchers.
- Kevin Gosine, Brock Associate Professor of Sociology, wrote a piece recently published in the Hamilton Spectator about the danger of the polarized political climate in the U.S. and the potential for it to migrate north.
- Here’s a look at some of the media attention Brock University received recently.
- Students, staff and faculty are invited to join Brock University's float in the Niagara Grape and Wine Grande Parade taking place in downtown St. Catharines Saturday, Sept. 23.